Lob's and bob's are being revamp right now!
The Bob or Lob is taking the industry by storm once again due to its ultra feminine look that requires minimal styling without losing its versatility with the likes of Jessica Alba/Lauren Conrad/Witney Port renowned for their long lushious locks all taking the plunge!
You can change up your look by adding waves and texture with your GHD eclipse or GHD Curve to add sublte movement in your shaggy haircut or scrunching a bit of clay, We would recommend K.M Gritty.Business for a matte texured finish !
Here is #chippershairhowto for the perfect shaggy waves on your lob or bob:
1. Section your hair into 4 sections (like a 'X' on top of head)
2. Starting with the back 2 sections of your hair; take horizontal 2inch sections and clip rest of hair away
3. Take 2inch* vertical sections and curl back away from face with your choice of GHD tool
*Remeber bigger sections will give a more sublte wave
4. Repeat step 3 for the rest of the head
5. Shake your head and comb through with fingers when finished curling
Match your shaggy hairstyle with jeans and flats for a cheeky day time look
For extra impact at night add those heels, A bit of K.M Fresh.Hair (dry shampoo) to the roots, K.M Shimmer.Shine spray to the ends, lots of 'Joosh'-ing and pair it off with a side of wine 🍷